Official notice

For reasons of bigger force I am changing itself of residence, then I do not know the accurate time accurately that I will be without InterNet in the new house.
Unhappyly it goes to take a time, I believe I thus, but that everything to be normalized I will be here again for placing much more albuns complete of many new bands and of also the most known.
I wait that they understand, after all my will to come back is enormous... thankz 4 these more than 10,000 visits in less of one month that I placed the accountant of accesses.

english by GOOGLE TRANSLATOR...hahahaha

3 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hi!
Thanks for your effort for posting all those great albums! I hope you come back sometime to post more. :)
Thanks again!

Anônimo disse...

ueauehuaheuaheuaheua

faltou o google translator pro russo tb mano!

Vinicius de Menezes disse...

Pow cara, moh merda ter esses "imprevistos" e ter q parar com o blog.
Eu tive q dar uma freiada com o meu tbm pq meu pc não tah ligando mais, e nem tem como upar mais nada.
Vamo esperar pra dps voltar com força total..
Abraços

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More